Family Care (FCF) program focus: HIV AIDS Care
HIV AIDS is the single biggest catastrophe in history. It is estimated that AIDS will kill an estimated 70 million people over the next 20 years.
95% of all people with HIV/AIDS live in developing nations. HIV AIDS has infected huge percentages of whole communities, and has orphaned millions of children.
Working at the grassroots level, Family Care project partners strengthens communities through education and prevention, and promotes economic empowerment of caregivers and families.
Family Care project partners provide care and comfort for those afflicted with AIDS, through AIDS awareness seminars, health programs and counseling in schools, prisons and other institutions. Other activities include school health programs, free medical treatment and medications, and programs for AIDS orphans. Read more
Other FCF Programs:
- Family Care Medical Relief
- Family Care Orphans & Street Kids Program
- Family Care Women’s Empowerment
- Family Care Hunger Relief
- Family Care Education Program
- Family Care Computer Literacy
- Family Care Drug Awareness
- Family Care Emergency Relief
- Family Care Facebook and Twitter
- Family Care founder Grant Montgomery
- Global Responsibility
- International Aid
- North Korean Refugees